The elegant Pantop line was designed by Verner Panton in 1980, and has for a long time been a staple of the Verpan collection. Pantop is characterized by a bell-like, widely flaring shade which is mounted with the aperture facing down.
The Pantop Ø23 version is available in an array of bold colours – each carefully selected to add its own personality and mood to the collection.
Base, stem, and shade is made of metal. Glossy versions have a chrome top bolt.
E14 (220V) max. 25W
250 cm (98”) Clear PVC with on/off switch.
H: 38 cm (14.9”)
Ø23 cm (9”)
32x30x22 cm (12.6x11.8x8.6”)
Frequent Use User Guide:
About Office Projects
- EKOBOR Office Furniture and Home Office Use
- Softrend European Office Loose Furniture
- FLOKK European Sit-Stand chairs catalogue
- Pegboard Catalogue (Desk Panel)
About I-Standing and I-Easy Standing Desk Troubleshooting:
- I-Standing Single Motor Instruction and Troubleshooting manual
- User Manual for I-Standing
- User Manual for I-Easy
About Oval Premium Dual Motors Troubleshooting:
How to Remove the Capisco Cushion for model 8020
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out for further information at email@example.com or Whatsapp us at 60854999
1. Causeway Bay - Sino Plaza
Address: Unit03, 28/F, Sino Plaza, 255 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Route: Causeway Bay MTR Exit C1 (Only 30 seconds walk, where ISA Shop is)
Monday to Friday: 9am-7:30pm
Sunday and Public Holiday 10am-7pm
2. Kowloon - Tsim Sha Tsui
Address: K11 Musea, 403A (4/F, near Cinema, opposite to Sunion Shop), Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, KowloonRoute:
1. Exit E, Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station, or
2. Exit J1 & J2, East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station
+852 2555-5555 +852 5115 9015