Appendix: Kei Chan’s Biography
KEI KEI CHAN 陳苡棋
Kei Kei is a Certified Office Ergonomic Specialist, the Founder of EKOBOR – a company specialised in ergonomic furniture, as well as a mother of twins.
During Kei’s pregnancy, she suffered from severe back pain. After realising the important correlation between health and correct posture, she started to explore and studied further on ergonomics.
Kei Kei’s mission is to bring health and wellness to workplace through EKOBOR. She is very passionate about advocating the concept of wellness through high quality sit-stand solutions. Recently, her brand received the Health Partnership Awards “Outstanding award in ergonomic furniture” from ETNET.
- Chair Assessment specialist, Worksite International Ergonomic Training Academy
- Certified Office Ergonomic Specialist, Worksite International Ergonomic Training Academy
- Certificated of Advanced Occupational Ergonomics, Colorado State University
- Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer, AASFP
Previous TV Shows, Interviews and Events:
Interviews: Ming Pao Weekly, HK01, Economic times, HKET, Keypad Magazine, Metroradio, ViuTV...and more.
Talk/ Sharing: 東華三院洪福綜合職業復康中心, POAD, Eniment International School, Cathay Bank, Manulife x Skyline, AIA, Lyreco HK, etc... and much more
Corporate Ergonomic Sharing
Prevention Is The Cure!
“The BEST posture is the next posture” – Peter Opsvik. We are often to sit upright to maintain a good posture. However, who can really sustain the same posture for prolonged hours? Posture is meant to be dynamic.
In recent years, most working professionals have been facing the same dramatic change in the way of working. While shifting from office to a remote working environment, i.e. working from home, we might have led to a more sedentary lifestyle. However, a lack of active movement or sedentary sitting will always lead to muscle imbalance and back aches. It’s time for us to change and be aware of our posture!
Target Audience: Working professionals or employees who are interested in ergonomics, and would like enhance their posture while increasing productivity at the same time.
During the sharing section, participants will understand the fundamental concept of ergonomic, and learn how to maintain a good posture, avoid bad sitting position and how we can enhance out sensitivity to posture awareness.
Duration: 1 Hour
· What is office ergonomics and posture?
· How to determine a good posture?
· How can I achieve a good posture?
· What are the common pain disorders experienced in office environment?
· How to choose the correct office equipment?
· Any ergonomic solutions to prevent back pain?
· Pain management to relieve the back and neck aches through exercise
· Total Pain Management - Bone Setting and Accu-pressure training by Processional Chinese Medicine Practitioner.
The sharing will be delivered in Cantonese. Participants will receive the handout (PPT) after attending the sharing.
Welcome staff development day, lunch and learn and more!!
Our goal is to spread the Total Pain Management Solution Protocol to our dearest community in Hong Kong and Overseas!
For interested parties, feel free to contact us for booking and arrangement.
Tel: 2555 5555