With the way our body is built, it can be said that the human body is simply not designed to stay in the same position, like sitting for long hours each day.
👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻How Capisco Can Enhance your Posture Health English Version!!!!
A healthy body needs an adequate level of movement, flexibility, support in key areas, as well as variation in posture to work well.
EKOBOR’s Office Ergonomic Chair, our renowned sit stand office chair, Capisco, is designed with this in mind, and contribute to the well-being of people and their businesses.
Capisco Chair Key Take Away on the 3 special models!
8010 - without additional seat cushion, only the fabric in the middle with recycled seat plastic, some clients like the feeling of not sinking into the seat with strong support.
8020 - included a self- selected choice of matching color cushion, additional comfort, cushion which is removable, and washable! You may also purchase additional cushions for mix and match
8106 - the whole cushion backrest and seat area is with thick cushion that gives extra support to the backrest. Some people like the feeling however, some clients prefer the recycle plastic kind as it gives better lumbar and back support to the natural curvature of the spine!
• Made for greater freedom of movement, variation and natural sitting positions
• Gives you an upright sitting posture and a natural curvature in your lower back
• Makes it easy to sit actively with a semi-standing position
• Perfect for shifting between sitting and standing with an height-adjustable desk
• Adjustable seat height, seat depth, back height, backward tilt resistance and lockable tilt
There's a reason my customer call this the most comfortable chair they've purchased. Given its a whole new way of sitting but the many faces (or positions) of Flokk's HÅG Capisco is what seating is all about. Taking that productive energy and translating it into great movement and good blood flow through the body.
Ps. The Flokk HÅG Capisco contains a total of 52% recycled materials (86% recycled plastics and 90% recycled aluminium)...etc, and Flokk is working on making those numbers meet closer to the 100% mark.
• Low carbon footprint at 39,4 kg CO2 equivalents
• Designed for disassembly
• Contains no hazardous chemicals
• Contains 39% of recycled material (post-consumer and post-industrial waste
Photo illustrations : Hip Rotations, knee angle around 100-130 degree, feet must be evenly spread (weight distribution is important) So your upper back and lower back feel supported as you able to maintain the lower back curve neutrally and correctly. This position allows you to sustain for long hours sitting with much too much pressure on the lower back.
A common office furniture tip for a healthy office workplace is for people at their office desks to alternate between sitting and standing frequently. Therefore, our sit stand chair product, and also the well-known Capisco office Chair, are designed in office ergonomic ways to help people become more healthy and efficient in the way they work, so that they can be inspired to beat their best each and every day.
Photo Illustration: Effective full back stretch you can do at office and home. Be aware of breathing. Breathe in count 5 and breathe out count 5. Slow and Nice. Do it as many times as you want.
EKOBOR’s philosophy in office ergonomics is simple: The human body needs to be in motion. A key and unique design feature in our products us the Balanced Movement Mechanism™, that not only encourages you to move your body and keep it in motion, but also well-balanced at the same time.
How is this balance achieved?
Before the human body can move effectively, it has to be balanced. As a good starting point for your sitting posture, our sit stand ergonomic chairs have a centrally placed tilting point. Furthermore, the seat and backrest components are linked, so that when you lean back the seat front will rise, which will help stimulate movement in your ankles to retain balance and a good posture. Conversely, the seat front will lower as you lean forward, and these micro-movements will help keep your body in balance and constant motion and maintain a good upright posture and healthy natural spine.
We call this unique product feature FootControlledMovement ™.
No Glue - that's how sustainable HAG furniture is and good for your health.
Tested in accordance to EN 1335 Class A, ANSI/BIFMA X5.1, EN 16139 and GS mark. Flokk is certified by DNV-GL according to ISO 9001.
All glue processes were removed enabling disassembly and thus easy recycling. The process also involved handmade and craftsmanship expertise by the Norway's Røros Factory team.
• Flokk is certified by DNV-GL according to ISO 14001
• Environmental product declaration (EPD) – life cycle analyse of the chair based on 14025-EPD
• GREENGUARD certificate – ensures that the chair meets strict chemical emissions limits
*The Capisco Puls uses moulded plastic for its backrest and seat, due to the process there maybe excess plastic during mould cut off, this is not a defect but a production result using recycled plastics.
The seat of the HÅG Capisco Puls saddle chair is made from recycled bumpers and plastic packaging from household waste. The plastic components are labeled by type for at-source-sorting. Both the production process and the choice of materials satisfy the most stringent environmental requirements.
- Small amount of PUR foam – results in unbeatable low “carbon footprint” – EPD pending
- GREENGUARD certificate - ensures the chair is free of hazardous emissions - pending
- Green electricity certificates
HÅG Capisco contains 52% recycled materials (86% recycled plastics and 90% recycled aluminium), as well as maximising the use of recycled or sustainable fabrics including renewable Norwegian wool. Most important.
- Made from Recycled Materials. We build fully functional chairs which may have small material imperfections, such as the excess plastic which may be found.
- We believe in the high functionality of our chairs by providing a 10 year warranty on TECHNICAL parts only - these include the gas lift, foot base, seat and back mechanisms. This does not cover any minor or small visible scratches. Having to change an entire part just because of a small imperfection will create waste for our environment.
A balanced movement
Our office seating products emphasizes “actively balancing”, rather than a suspended balance of the human body. Like our Capisco Office Chair, the product follows the movement of your body as you lean forwards or backwards, and in turn acts to stimulate the micro-movements in other parts of your body, such as your feet. This helps activate the circulation systems in the lower legs - the peripheral heart in the calf muscles of the user.
Our range of office seatings products, like our sit stand chair also keeps you feeling energised, fills you with well-being and lets you concentrate better on your work each and every day.
Capisco Puls 8010, 8020 and Capisco 8106 Chair Dimensions: