The HÅG Capisco 8020 has a plastic back and fabric seat. Like the other chairs in the Capisco range, the Capisco Puls is designed for active sitting. No other work chair is so well adapted to work stations of different heights. Sit down and adjust it from a normal table height to a semi-standing position. We often recommend the HÅG Capisco instead of kneeling chairs as it offers the same level of comfort and movement while providing greater support - better for slightly longer stints of sitting.
The seat can be adjusted between low and high working positions, all the way up to standing, enabling you to be more dynamic in your movements while still balanced. The seat height, seat depth and back height can also be adjusted.
COLOUR PLASTIC (CONSOLIDATED)White Plast PL105
COLOUR METALWhite MC010
LIFTLift 200 mm LI002
FOOTBASEFootbase alu G3 FB034
CASTORCastor (black), 50 mm, for hard floors, braked unloaded CA006
FABRIC CHOICE SEAT 8020Nexus NEX15 NEX015
- Easy chair adjustments to suit different users - including seat height adjustment
- Seat depth and back height adjustment. - Adjustable backwards tilt tension
- Optional HÅG Step Up - Provides a footrest to provide support to the feet and ankles
- HÅG Puls Plastic -Comfortable and supportive with a 10 year guarantee (5 years for 24 hr use)
- Fabric seat
- Polished aluminium footbase - Strong and durable
- Suitable for a variety of working environments - A great chair for dentists and surgeons who work in semi-standing positions or when used back-to front so that the back panel supports the chest.
- Built from recycled materials - The seat of the HÅG Capisco is made from recycled bumpers and plastic packaging from household waste. The plastic components are labelled by type for at-source-sorting. Both the production process and the choice of materials satisfy the most stringent environmental requirements
- Dynamic ergonomy
- Environmentally friendly
- HÅG 10 year guarantee